Featured Video Play Icon

Diesel powerhouse conversed

The power station that was built in the twenties of AEG chief architect Werner Issel served it’s time in 1959. Under the aegis of the Berlin architects Anderhalten, the industrial monument was filled with new life: it now hosts the Brandenburg Provincial Museum of Modern Art.
Das in den zwanziger Jahren von AEG-Chefarchitekt Werner Issel erbaute Elektrizitätswerk hatte 1959 ausgedient. Unter Federführung von Anderhalten Architekten Berlin wurde das Industriedenkmal mit neuem Leben erfüllt: Es beherbergt nun das Brandenburgische Landesmuseum für moderne Kunst.