Conversion of the Monastry of St. Alfons
The Monastery of St. Alfons was built in 1865 for the Redemptorist. In WW2 the church and convent burned after a bomb attack. The reconstruction took place between 1946 and 1952. A conversion approach should be developed for the urban monastery and the monastery church after the task of ecclesiastical use. It should provide the complete preservation of the listed building and should allow the development of office space. Now a new Glass Hall functions as the access hall for about 3700 m² office space in the former Abbey and the former Abbey Church.